Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,857 (7,486 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)