Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 SAR / PGK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,138 (7,100 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)