Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11000 SAR / MUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 26% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,576 (₨87,053) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)