Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00641 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,001 (3,275,699 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)