Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27490 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,011 (R 29,141) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)