Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26843 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,736 (R 28,819) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)