Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06063 SAR / HTG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,010 (198,092 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)