Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06093 SAR / HTG
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,493 (172,195 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oulu costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)