Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,311 (Rp 40,181,458) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)