Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,086 (Rp 21,604,583) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)