Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,115 (R$ 6,908) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)