Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,089 (R$ 6,994) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (24 minutes ago)