Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,356 (R$ 9,746) in Ponta Grossa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)