Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14427 SAR / UAH
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,466 (30,956₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)