Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03620 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,810 (₨ 188,117) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)