Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00646 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,794 (2,291,783 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)