Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00685 SAR / XAF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,305 (2,088,823 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)