Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.212 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,833 (€1,860) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)