Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 226 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.252 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,818 (€1,603) in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)