Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.953 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,818 (£2,386) in Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)