Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,173 (6,707 lei) in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalandhar costs ₨57 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)