Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,418 (6,748 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)