Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,517 (7,571 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)