Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.893 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,071 (9,034 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)