Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.991 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,090 (6,143 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)