Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 37 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.379 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,394 (€2,602) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (41 minutes ago)