Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,472 (€2,569) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)