Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.033 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,402 (R$ 7,168) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)