Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05815 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,966 (₨136,990) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)