Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28708 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,894 (R 34,465) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (20 minutes ago)