Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10585 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,456 (79,883 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)