Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11296 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,628 (67,530 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)