Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,248 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,544 ($3,345) in Phoenix, Arizona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)