Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,661 (9,226,787 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)