Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,355 (11,086,988 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)