Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,729 (9,337,543 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (23 minutes ago)