Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11392 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,231 (124,917 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)