Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10632 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,006 (141,139 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (36 minutes ago)