Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 SAR / VND
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,237 (80,199,724 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)