Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28829 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,287 (R 25,275) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (23 minutes ago)