Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.958 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,015 (R$ 8,370) in Petropolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (33 minutes ago)