Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,973 (R$ 6,926) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (43 minutes ago)