Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,874 (RM7,492) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)