Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03084 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,855 (₨189,847) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)