Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.411 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,268 (€2,328) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)