Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.036 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 13% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,050 (€3,233) in Perigueux.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)