Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,651 (COL$5,120,786) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)