Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06184 SAR / MZN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,729 (141,162 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (40 minutes ago)