Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.207 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,250 (R$ 7,666) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)