Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.212 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,973 (R$ 7,406) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)