Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01264 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,719 (531,525 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)