Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13019 SAR / UYU
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,315 ($U132,995) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)