Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13120 SAR / UYU
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,410 ($U109,828) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)