Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,468 (574,128 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)