Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01133 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,559 (579,064 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)