Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01156 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,853 (592,580 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (20 minutes ago)