Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.952 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,136 (€2,312) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (44 minutes ago)