Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.083 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,592 (€2,349) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)