Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.416 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,185 (€2,080) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)