Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,868 (COL$5,265,973) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)