Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 SAR / SRD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 52% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,796 (15,531 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (26 minutes ago)