Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 SAR / SRD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,728 (13,283 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)