Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05818 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,864 (₨135,174) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)