Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05771 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,259 (₨143,114) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)