Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05623 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,516 (₨133,667) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)