Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / PAB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 33% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,020 (2,673 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)