Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 779 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / PAB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 34% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,337 (2,757 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (32 minutes ago)