Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / PAB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,808 (2,349 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)