Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.690 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 16% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,927 (NZ$4,062) in Palmerston North.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Freetown costs 99,999,999,999,999,997,748,809,823,456,034,029,568 Leone (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 3,250 (20 minutes ago)