Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.644 SAR / NZD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 14% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,954 (NZ$5,278) in Palmerston North.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (38 minutes ago)