Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.751 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,498 ($6,264) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)