Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.752 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,944 ($5,582) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 2 hours ago)