Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.604 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 22% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,964 (€2,382) in Palermo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (43 minutes ago)