Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.281 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,354 (€2,418) in Palermo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)