Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,160 (Rp 18,607,920) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)