Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 SAR / LAK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,069 (24,435,126 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)