Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03583 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,075 (₨476,558) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)