Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.374 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,060 (€2,528) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)