Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.611 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,384 (€2,469) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)